Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The London Sessions Album Review



I was 13 years old when I first heard her soulful voice pulsating through the radio. Her voice was raw, real and heartfelt. This is the day I became a fan of this emerging artist from the Bronx. Mary J. Blige has a way of singing every song from her soul to make you feel the words she bellow out. Her music has the capacity to move you emotionally and spiritually.

As Mary J. Blige has evolved as a person her musical style has also grown up with her. The London Sessions Album is just another form of her evolution of stepping outside the box. This album is another refreshing musical journey she has taken to appeal to her fans. The London Sessions gives us a wide range of her vocal talent. Throughout the entire album you still feel the authentic style Mary delivers to her audience. The London Sessions is another hit maker for the Queen of Hip Hop Soul!

I participated in the Mary J Blige The London Sessions album review program as a member of bLink Marketing Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.