Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Me: The RE-Emergence!


For the last seven years of my existence I have literally only existed since I finished my nine years in the United States Navy. I have transitioned through a lot of personal pains and obstacles that help me shape a better me. In the last seven years I had to face a death of a child, living in a city where I was not happy and most of all dealing with demons from my past. In spite of all negatives God was developing me so I could become a perfect positive picture of healing.

Everything I may have endured in this desolate place help me become authentic. God use my wilderness experience as a time to purge me, strip me and identify the real me. The process was painful but each negative continued to develop a more posed, elegant & confident woman I have become. In the last stretch of my seven year journey I am facing the demon of my past.....my rape! Eighteen years ago I was raped and I never confronted the pain or lowness I felt about myself. 


However, 2015 I said no more to torment &  decided to seek out therapy to find my self-worth. This has been a challenge for me because I am learning self-confidence, self-value & most of all self-preservation. I am now inspired to fill my cup until it runs over. 

My re-emergence will change the game because the girl you knew no longer exist I am reemerging not only as a woman full of her worth but I am a Queen that no longer is scared to shine. 

I recognize my diamond quality and no longer can allow anyone to taint my shine!

I matter.
I care about me.
And I will take care of me.
I can not give & give only to be empty.....Those days are long gone!

I charge you to reemerge in a different way in 2016 & fill your cup!





References:
Pictures: Kinu Sloss of Kikeara Image Group