Saturday, February 27, 2016

Leap Into Your 2016!


She wanted her life to change but she was doing the same things producing recyclable results. Everything in her life was stale because she was on the train of insanity. She wanted to jump off the train  so she could catch another one leading her somewhere else. She knew this insanity train had ran its final course. So, she decided to be brave and leap to start a new beginning. It was time to do new things, take different risk and make different investments. Once she started the process she realized she became a different person because fear was behind her while faith stood in front of her.  

The above scenario is all too familiar for me because I was the girl who over analyzed everything. I wanted to live life but was scared of making the wrong decisions. I envied those who took a leap without second guessing every move. I needed something different to happen in my life. The only way things would change if I made different investments to produce a different outcome. So, in 2016 I am leaping even though we are only two months into this year my life has changed. 

You may wonder, how did my life change? Well, I stopped recycling the same unproductive things in my mind. Every year ended the same way because nothing in me really changed. My life had been a constant struggle since I got out the military. However, I could use my youngest daughter's death and every other tragic thing that happen to me as an excuse to be miserable but I won't.

True enough, my life has not been a bed of roses but this year I decided to make different choices to get different results. I thought I was living life but to be honest I was not because fear was my best friend. I understand now that life is beautiful when you start to leap. Yes, it is always good to use wisdom, pray or whatever you have to do to feel at peace about taking a risk. But sometimes you only get a once in a lifetime chance to make a decision that can change your life. I started to understand people are scared to take a risk because they love being comfortable. Nothing will ever grow from your state of comfort. In order, to really live life you have to step out of your comfort zone and be okay with being uncomfortable.

My journey has just started but I can no longer go back to the black hole of existing. The hole of existing is a deep depressing miserable place to be. I encourage you to take a leap in your life and watch how many blessings come your way!

Below are three proven ways you can start to Leap:

1) Be like Nike & Just Do It! If you want to go to Paris, quit your job, go to college, travel around the world or anything else I encourage you to just do it. Get a plan and start executing living the life you desire. 

2) Invest In You. Investing in yourself will increase your confidence. Confidence gives you a sense of guts to conquer everything you desire. Start to make an investment in yourself so you can get the best possible profit.

3) Keep It Simple. Simplicity is bliss don't feel the need to over complicate things by over analyzing things. Over analyzing will cause you to miss out on a wonderful life.

These three steps will help you jump start your Leap Year. If you need more motivation go to this link http://tinyurl.com/juqhsq3   topurchase my new eBook as I help you gain the confidence you need to live the life you deserve. 


Reference:
Photo credit https://higherdensity.wordpress.com/tag/matt-kahn/