Monday, September 14, 2015

Fashion Tips For Being Authentically You.....



When asked by a fellow colleague who were my inspiration for fashion I smiled and thought there are many people who inspire my fashion however, the two women I can say that I admire in fashion is Sarah Jessica Parker and Angela Bassett. Although, I have a long list of fashionistas, I believe these two celebs inspire me the most in my fashion choices. Fashion is like art it is expressed through layers and layers of clothing to convey the mood you are currently in. 

Fashion is a state of being & style is a state of mind so in the chaos of trying to keep up with the trends below are tips to help you be you in fashion during this fall!

Fashion Tips For Being Authentically You....

1) Embrace your style & fashion. It's funny that people believe there are rules to fashion but in order to acquire a style of your own break the rules and develop your own sense of fashion.

2) Wear the colors you feel good in. Yes it's true Pantone put out the colors for the season but you can wear colors this fall that make you feel alive. Do not get caught in the wrong or rights of this fall fashion scheme.

3) Be a virgin to fashion. As you grow & develop  your fashion and style will always evolve. Do not be afraid to clean out your closet & start from scratch to create a wardrobe that signifies the person you are today!

4) If all else fails wear black. Black is classic, comfortable and chic so if you are not into adding anything new to your wardrobe palette wear black. If you decide to wear black put a pop of color into the mix to give it a warm but bold feeling this fall.



Pantone Colors: Fall/Winter Colors