Sunday, December 8, 2013

I'm Back: A Letter To My Readership Community!

Hello All,

I know it has been quite awhile since I gave you a fresh blog post but know I have not forgotten about you at all. I have been busy with working on a plethora of things. I have become a guest writer on two blogs in the last two months writing articles monthly for Mind of A Diva and Weaffair Blog site. However, in the many things that are taking place in my writing career and pursuit I want to give you a fresh blog post this month. I have many things to blog about that will be happening next year. I appreciate your support and growth that my blog has taken since I started The Inspirational Corner. It is always my desire to inspire, encourage and uplift you to live an authentic lifestyle without societal validation. As we come upon the holiday season do not forget to spend time with the ones you love the most, give back to those who are less fortunate and most of all do not forget to nourish your needs as well. My new blog post this month will discuss including yourself on your Christmas List. So often, we buy presents for other people but we forget to include ourselves in this joyous season. I am a great believer in giving back to yourself, endowing yourself with love, nourishment and self preservation for the up and coming year. I am looking forward with taking my blog to another level in 2014. Thank you again for your support and enjoying my blog post.

Cheers To An Innovative New Year,

Stylicia A. Bowden
Ms. Stylicia A. Bowden

You can check out my guest writing appearance for Mind Of A Diva & Weaffair at:

Mind Of A Diva: http://tinyurl.com/mj2c57h
Weaffair: http://tinyurl.com/lsxhkq4